Information about Us
Terms of website use
Other applicable terms
Changes to Our site
Accessing Our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our site.
Your account and password
Intellectual property rights
No reliance on information
Liability and Indemnity
Uploading content to Our site
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site.
· Be in English.
· Be accurate (where they state facts).
· Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
· Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
· Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
· Contain or promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Infringe any contractual agreement to which you are a party.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Promote your business, including advertising or soliciting business.
· Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
· Specified words or phrases.
· Email address, domain, member ID or IP address.
· Size or type of attachments.
· Breach of the content standards set out above.
We do not guarantee that Our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
Suspension and Termination
· Moderation of any of the content which you post on our site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Linking to Our site
You must not establish a link to Our site in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on Our site other than that set out above, please contact Us.
Information We may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We use the following cookies:
For more information about cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to Us. We will use this information:
· to maintain Our accounts and records, undertake research and to support and manage Our employees;
· to notify you about changes to Our service;
· Information We collect about you. We will use this information:
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of Our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of Our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
· Survey and research organisations.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where We store your personal data
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Access to information
· Give you a description of it;
· Tell you why We are holding;
· Tell you who it has been disclosed to; and
· Let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
Changes to this Policy