Post Title: Sales/Client Care
Service Area: Sales/Client Care
Team: Client Care Team
Employer: AMT Lawyers
Salary Grade: £17,000-£21,000 (with the addition of a bonus package)
Post Reports to: Head of Client Care Services
Post Responsible for: Sales/Client Care
Client Care Team
A brilliant opportunity has arisen within our Client Care Department at our Head Office in Blackburn. Candidates with sales experience regardless of the sector will be most suited for this exciting and diverse role. The role will involve the sales and client care side of a Law firm. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills via telephone and in person. A large portion of the role will involve contacting new and existing clients via telephone in an attempt to market various legal services the firm provides. The ability to persuade and negotiate is fundamental for this task as the role will require the arranging of meetings. Once organised, the Client Care team is also responsible to attend the meetings to touch base or build rapport and therefore knowledge on the legal services the firm offers is also important. Note: Training will be given for this.
Furthermore, it will be important for the candidate to be organised and have the ability to multi-task various tasks at the same time. We seek to employ a person which is committed, dedicated and consistent in all tasks set. Punctuality and attendance are also extremely important for this role as it requires a physical presence within the offices at all times due to the level of responsibility.
A non-exhaustive list of the tasks which will be included within this role have been listed below:
There is targets involved with Task 1 mentioned above which will trigger a bonus structure in addition to the pre-set salary.
To work positively and inclusively with colleagues and customers so that AMT Lawyers provide a quality service and additionally to deliver services that do not discriminate against people on the ground of their age, sexuality, religion or belief, race, gender or disabilities.
To fulfill personal requirements, where appropriate, with regard to AMT Lawyers policies and procedures, health, safety and welfare, customer care, emergency, evacuation, security and promotion of the firm’s priorities. Maintaining and upholding the firm’s reputation whilst dealing with all aspects of the role.
To work flexibly in the interests of the service. This may include undertaking other duties provided that these are appropriate to the employee’s background, skills and abilities. Where this occurs, there will be consultation with the employee and any necessary personal development will be considered.
If the candidate is able to showcase the abilities mentioned above, the role will involve progression by the person obtaining more responsibility in maintenance and management of the firm in regards to Client Care, Marketing and Business Development. This will also be reflected financially via a salary increase.
2. Problem Solving/Creativity/maintaining standards
· Respond to issues requiring a good understanding of work-area policies and procedures.
· Resolves complex problems in a thorough and timely manner; use discretion and know who to go to in order to resolve issues and complete tasks.
· Take a moderate level of accountability in the delivery of services offered by AMT Lawyers.
· Analyse and interpret a variety of situations and determine the most appropriate course of action.
· Use appropriate tools available to undertake the task as efficiently as possible
· Use relevant information from various sources to solve problems that impact own work area
· Update manuals/procedures and provide training to paralegals where appropriate
· Prioritise work
· Work as part of a team understanding and focusing on how the role supports the team’s and department’s priorities
· Work with colleagues to co-ordinate, develop, improve and work to Lexcel standards.
3. Responsibility and accountability
• Responsible for the receipt and acknowledgment of queries with appropriate tracking and response
• Responsible for prioritising work
• Responsible for supporting others.
• Interpret and communicate established processes and procedures to a range of audiences
• Convey information/advice to others that can be complex in nature and oversee implementation of any action
• Share information, verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner.
• Tailor communication to different audiences and clients.
5. Decision Making
• Obtain necessary level of information to inform decision making guided by general instructions and practices requiring interpretation.
• Articulate when necessary how decisions have been reached
• Provide advice and feedback to support other’s decision making
• Automatically make decisions on routine issues
• Follow departmental procedures.
• Exercise confidentiality in relation to personal and sensitive information based on AMT Lawyers policy and procedures.
6. Knowledge & Skill
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of own work area and how it impacts wider operations within AMT Lawyers.
• Ability to use the appropriate system in place applicable in the service area with specific support and training
• Keep up to date with issues relating to the work of the team and department
• Proactively research information from a range of different sources, internally and externally to help inform own knowledge to benefit the work of the team.
• Develop expertise in a range of areas and practice within the firm.
• Personal Health and Safety in the workplace
7. Risk management
• Understands the risks associated with the nature of the service you are supporting and identifies areas of concern, taking any initial remedial action and raising these appropriately with the head of department and partner.
8. Innovation and Flexibility
• Ability to transfer skills to a range of service areas with specific support and knowledge available.
• Ability to pick up variance in approaches within specific support and knowledge provided.
• Ability to consider better ways of delivering support, communicating this as a proposed change